What is a benefit of using server-to-server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- Adding SDK and conversion tracking changes to your app doesn’t require review by the Google Play Store
- If not implemented correctly, adding the SDK and conversion tracking code could result in bugs in the app
- Adding multiple SDK’s for various advertising or analytics platforms have no impact on app code file-size
- Server-to-server connections are easier to set up than code-less conversion tracking
Adding SDK requires some special knowledge. If not used correctly it could lead to some bugs and conflicts in the code of your app.
Server-to-server or S2S conversion tracking enables customers to send the required details for AdWords app conversion tracking from their server to Google’s server at the time of the conversion event. SDKs aren’t as easy to incorporate into a mobile app as it might be to add a piece of code to a website. If not implemented correctly, adding the SDK and conversion tracking code could result in bugs in the app.
Read more here: //support.google.com/partners/answer/6209179
- What Is The Benefit Of Using Server To Tracking