What is shown in the “Last sync” details tab? (select two)
- A list of campaigns modified
- The time that the sync occurred
- A list of error types
- The number of errors during the sync
Click the Last sync details tab to see:
- Number of objects (campaigns, groups, ads, and keywords) on the engine at the time of the sync.
- When the sync occurred.
- Number of errors during the sync.
- Number of objects that were changed in Search Ads 360.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/1726548