What should be used to investigate why a line item isn’t winning the majority of qualifying open auction impressions?
- The “Line Item Settings” CSV
- The line item’s impressions lost chart
- A General or Standard report grouped by channel
- The Inventory Marketplace forecast
The impressions lost chart illustrates, over the past seven days, how many additional impressions that matched your line items’ targeting could have been purchased.
Impressions are lost because your line items’:
- Frequency cap is too low, or
- Budget is too low, or
- Bid is too low
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/3721824