What step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
- Upload the categories into Campaign Manager’s Verification system
- Implement tracking tags with 1×1 pixels that call the third-party’s verification system
- Contact support with a list of the categories that need to be excluded using a specific third-party verification service
- Select the integrated third-party from “Other Verification Services” in Brand Safety targeting
You can use third-party verification technology to enforce brand safety thresholds for impressions you purchase. You can find third-party pre-bid verification settings in Targeting and then Brand Safety.
Digital content labels and sensitive categories can be excluded for an advertiser. Use these exclusions to help set a base level of brand suitable targeting that will apply to all current and future campaigns, insertion orders, and line items.
- Navigate to Advertiser and then Settings and then Targeting.
- Click Edit to expand targeting criteria and make changes.
- Click Save.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/3032915