To optimize the campaign towards viewability, which two approaches can an advertiser take? (select two)
Select All Correct Responses
- Only target inventory displayed on mobile apps
- Assign viewability targeting
- Set the bid strategy to viewable CPM (vCPM)
- Add a pixel to the Default tag in Campaign Manager
For an ad to be effective, people need to see it. ActiveView calculates the amount of time users spend in front of ads and reports viewable impressions. The quality dropdown shows the number of impressions that were considered viewable, as compared to a preset viewability target line. Use viewability information to optimize your digital advertising budget.
An ad must first be measurable for ActiveView to report viewability data.
- Target inventory by predicted viewability.
- Use automated bidding (or vCPM) to target viewable impressions.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/6324539