Which feature distinguishes location extensions from regional and customized campaign targeting?
- A) Location extensions will appear when a user located near the advertised business searches on relevant terms.
- B) Customized campaign targeting determines which address appears below the ad.
- C) Location extensions will appear when an advertiser has targeted a specific region or location.
- D) Customized campaign targeting is required in order to enable location extensions.
- Location extensions show your business address, phone number, and a map marker with your ad text.
- On mobile, they include a link with directions to your business.
- Clicks on ads with location extensions cost a standard cost-per-click.
- Location extensions encourage people to visit you in person.
- You can add multiple addresses manually, or by linking your account to Google My Business.
- On average, ads with location extensions see a 10% boost in clickthrough rate.
- You can target your ads around your business addresses.
You can read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en