Which functionality applies to HTML5 ads?
- They’re easy to update but require plug-ins
- They use interactive content stored in containers and rendered in browsers
- They’re easy to update and don’t require plug-ins
- They can’t be viewed on mobile devices
which functionality applies to html5 ads
HTML5 has many new syntactical features. HTML5 comes with <audio>, <video> and <canvas> elements as well as integration of SVG content. With these new elements it will be very easy to integrate multimedia and graphical content to web without using flash and third party plugins. Also, HTML5 has an inbuilt capability to play audio and video and so we can bid goodbye to those plugin tags. Note, that starting in January 2017, AdWords will stop/stopped running display ads in the Flash format. HTML5 is already a common standard.
- Which Functionality Applies To Html5 Ads
- What Functionality Applies To Html5 Ads
- Which Functionality Html5
- Functionality Applies To Html5 Ads