Which of the following are valid scopes for dimensions?
- A) user level, session level, hit level
- B) session level, hit level
- C) non of these answers is correct
- D) campaign level, session level, hit level
- E) user level, campaign level, session level, hit level
Explanation: Custom dimensions and metrics are set at the property level in a Google Analytics account. You can use them to collect and analyze data that Google Analytics doesn’t automatically track. There are four scopes in custom dimensions, Hit, Session, User and Product.
You can read more here: //support.google.com/analytics/answer/2709829?hl=en