Which of the following is NOT a standard Google Analytics campaign variable?
- A) utm_adgroup
- B) utm_source
- C) utm_term
- D) utm_content
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- In order to set up commerce tracking, you need to _____. Select all that apply
- Which of the following is not a standard campaign parameter?
- Which campaign tracking variables are required in order to ensure accurate data shows for your campaigns in the “All Traffic” report?
- You currently have the Google Analytics tracking code on your site, but you want to start managing it and other tags using Google Tag Manager. You create a Google Tag Manager container and add a Google Analytics tag to the container. Once you have added the container snippet to every page of your site, what do you do with the existing Google Analytics tracking code?
- A session in Google Analytics consists of:
- You publish articles by many different authors on your site. You want to create a report that shows the total number of pageviews for each author. Which of the following features will allow you to add author information to Google Analytics?
- You want a second view of your data where you only see traffic to a specific subdirectory. What is the best way to set this up?
- By default, when does a users session (or visit) end according to Google Analytics?
- Which of the following technologies or features can be used to add data to Google Analytics?