Which report is helpful when using site and category exclusions?
Ad group report
The Placements tab shows all of the web pages, apps, and videos where your display ads appeared, regardless of targeting method. You’ll see both managed placements that you selected to show your ads, and automatic placements where your ads were matched automatically based on one or more of your other targeting methods, such as keywords or topics.
The placement report provides site-level performance metrics for ads running on the Google Display Network, and can help you reach your marketing objectives by giving you increased transparency into your display campaign’s performance. Use this report to help you manage your campaigns and reach your ROI objectives for the Display Network.
Suggested use case for the report:
- For sites that are not meeting your ROI objectives after having accrued significant traffic, consider lowering your bid on these sites or excluding them from your campaign with the Site and Category Exclusions Tool.
Read more here: //support.google.com/partners/answer/2769602?hl=en
- Which Report Is Helpful When Using Site And Category Exclusions
- Which Report Is Helpful
- Which Report Is Helpful When Using Site
- Which Report Is Helpful When Using Site And
- Which Report Is Helpful When Using