Which three changes can a user set up using scheduled edits? (select three)
- Lower bids on keywords during weekends
- Raise bids on keywords every Monday at 7am
- Activate a new bid strategy
- Activate ads or keywords at a specific time
If you want to automatically change a setting for more than one Search Ads 360 ad, keyword, or other item, you can schedule a one-time or recurring change when you set up a bulk edit or automated rule.
- Activate ads or keywords at midnight to coincide with the launch of a promotion.
- Change ad copy to coincide with the beginning of summer.
- Lower bids on keywords during weekends or overnight, and raise them during week days.
- Decrease the mobile bid adjustment percentage for all campaigns with a specific label if a percentage of the budget is spent.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/6327323