Which three requirements must be met to run a successful ad copy test? (select three)
Select All Correct Responses
- Each ad must contain only one landing page URL
- Minimum number of required impressions for each ad group
- All keywords and engines must be paused
- Ads must only include one ad copy test at a time
To run a successful ad copy test, the ads and ad group must meet the following requirements:
- Ads included in the test are active and the device preference is the same, either all devices or mobile-preferred.
- Test Google Ads expanded text ads in an all-device ad copy test. You can’t test expanded text ads in a mobile-only ad copy test or with standard text ads.
- Ads are included in only one ad copy test at a time.
- Ads aren’t edited during the test. Changes to the ads in the test make the test results inaccurate, but the test will continue to run.
- Each ad contains only one landing page URL.
- The ad rotation setting for the campaign or ad group is set to rotate ads evenly.
- For Bing Ads, test only standard text ads.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/6205987