Which two conversion sources can be reported in custom columns? (select two)
Select All Correct Responses
- Bing Conversion Trackers
- Google Ads Conversion Trackers
- Gemini Conversion Trackers
You can use Search Ads 360 to create and report on Google Ads conversion trackers that track conversions from the following sources:
- Calls from ads using call extensions or call-only ads.
- Calls to a Google forwarding number on your website.
- Clicks on a number on your mobile website.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/6218136
The Floodlight, Google Analytics, Floodlight activity, Google Analytics activity, or formula columns that are used by a conversion goal or Search Ads 360 bid strategy to efficiently gain more conversions of the same type.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/searchads/answer/7374245