Why is average view frequency important to measure?
- It lets you continually track conversions
- It tells you how many people are viewing the ad
- It shows you how engaged people are with the ad
- It shows how often the average person sees or interacts with the ad
- All of the listed answers are incorrect.
- You can see the number of conversions the ad received.
- You can understand how often a single user sees your ad
- You can see how engaged a viewer is with your ad
The typical number of times that someone viewed your ad over a given time period.For example, if your video ad’s average view frequency is 1.49, it means that someone viewed your ad about one and a half times during a specific period. Ideally, the average view frequency should be closer to 1 because, typically, people don’t want to view ads more than once.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6024272?hl=en