You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
- Show consumers that you are a large brand
- Differentiate yourself from other advertisers
- Indicate that you have a mobile-friendly landing page
- Effectively track conversions to your desktop site
You can use a mobile specific display URL to
You can use specific URL in your mobile advertising campaigns to show that your landing page is mobile-friendly
There are a number of reasons to edit the text, display URLs, or landing page URLs of your text ads. Maybe you need to correct a typo, or update the final URL. You might also want to edit your ad after learning how to better connect with your audience. This article shows you how to edit text ads one at a time or in bulk.
Before you begin
It’s important to understand what happens when you edit an ad:
- Your ad goes through the usual approval process whenever you edit your ad. Approval takes up to one business day.
- Your edited ad doesn’t retain performance history from the original ad. Editing an ad is the same as creating a new ad and removing the old version.
- You’ll still be able to see your original ad’s performance history. Learn more
- You won’t be able to resume the original version of your ad. You’ll need to create a new ad or edit your ad again if you want your original text.
Instead of editing your ad, try creating new ads to test how well different versions of your ad perform. (AdWords automatically shows better-performing ads more often by default.) This way, your original ad will keep running while you start to see how your new versions perform.