You can use the AdWords Application Programming Interface (API) to:
integrate AdWords data with your inventory system
integrate AdWords data with multiple manager accounts
override AdWords functions you don’t need
integrate data about competitors into your account
The API is flexible and functional — you can use it to build an application that meets your needs. Using the API, you can:
- Automatically generate keywords, ad text, landing pages, and custom reports.
- Integrate AdWords data with your inventory system to manage campaigns based on stock.
- Develop additional tools and applications to help you manage accounts.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375503?hl=en
- You Can Use The Adwords Application Programming Interface Api To
- You Can Use The Adwords Application
- You Can Use The Adwords Application Programming Interface