You sell video games and want people who play mobile gaming apps to know about your store. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- A) It lets people who see your ad get directions to your store on Google Maps
- B) It allows you to show your ad on app categories that you choose
- C) It encourages people using mobile devices to install your app
- D) It directs people to your online store to purchase your products
Explanation: If you want to reach certain categories of apps, or if you know the apps you want to target, you should create a Display Network campaign devoted to mobile apps. Learn more about these campaigns below under reaching specific apps or app categories in the Display Network.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722057?hl=en
- You Sell Video Games And Want People Who Play
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.