Which of the following are dimensions?
- A) Conversion Rate
- B) Region
- C) % New Sessions
- D) Bounce rate
- Which of the following are dimensions?
- You want to see conversion rates for Windows visits coming from London. Which of the following dimensions would you need to select?
- Which of the following metrics would be useful in showing you whether a keyword is part of a conversion path?
- Setting up goals allows you to see ________ .
- Your business objective is to maximize the number of sales through your website. Which of the following metrics would most directly help you measure performance against this objective?
- Which of the following reporting dimensions would be useful to reference if you were rebuilding a website to improve accessibility?
- Which of the following metrics would most strongly suggest a poorly performing website?
- Which two metrics below would be the best KPIs for measuring the performance of an commerce business? Select two.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]