A Report in Hootsuite Analytics has a flexible, interactive interface into which you can drag and drop up to 100
- trendwatchers, which are pre-set displays of Line Charts, Tables, and TreeMaps
- tiles, which are individual displays of a specific metric
- overviews, which are pre-set collections of metrics data
- data elves, who work hard for their money
- campaigns, each of which are targeted at a social media objective or goal
A Report in Hootsuite Analytics has a flexible, interactive interface into which you can drag and drop up to 100 tiles, where a tile is an individual display of a specific metric.
You can drag and drop an unlimited number of Tiles that display the paid and organic data of specific metrics. There are eight tile types that you can create in the Hootsuite Analytics dashboard. They are Pie Chart, Line Chart, Bar Chart, Table, KPI Summary, Content Box, Content Table, and Content KPIs.