An advertiser promoting the release of a film that’s entirely in French with no subtitles wants to advertise on YouTube. He’s advertising it heavily in France through a traditional ad campaign, but wants to ensure that online ads reach the most relevant YouTube audience. Which should he do?
- Set language targeting options for the campaign containing the ads for the film
- Change the AdWords account language setting to French during setup
- Change the managed placements to French
- Target specific YouTube localized domains
You can help ensure that your ads reach the customers you want. Use location and language settings to have your ads appear to customers in your targeted geographic locations, or to customers who have selected your targeted language as their interface language. Your language settings allow you to put your ads on Google products and third-party websites in the languages that your customers speak.
Your ads are targeted to reach a certain audience, based on your chosen language targeting options. With this information, AdWords works to ensure that your ad appears to your chosen audience.
Read more here: //support.google.com/partners/answer/2740757?hl=en
- An Advertiser Promoting The Release Of Film
- Ad Advertiser Film Entirely In French Youtube
- An Advertiser Promoting The Release
- An Advertiser Promoting The Release Of Film In French