Managed placements allow advertisers to:
- give Google the ability to select placements for them and set industry-appropriate bids
- bid differently for specific placements on the Display Network
- exclude a specific ad unit on a network page where there are multiple ad units
- target relevant placements across the entire Display Network based on their keyword lists
Managed placements allow advertisers to
Managed placements are an optional feature that can help you have more control over which webpages, videos, and apps in the Display Network can show your ads. If you know of a website where your customers spend time, you can often add it as a managed placement.You can use managed placements to assign a unique bid to a specific webpage. If your ad performs well when it shows on a certain webpage, you could add it as a managed placement and set a higher bid. By adding the placement using the “Bid only” setting, you can make your bid more competitive just for that particular placement, and still show on other placements based on additional targeting methods, such as keywords and topics.
- Managed Placements Allow Advertisers To