An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results.Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
Improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC)
Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and increase daily budget
Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and decrease daily budget
Improve Quality Score and decrease cost-per-click (CPC)
Higher quality ads often lead to higher ad positions, meaning they can show up higher on the page. That’s called Ad position, Ad Rank or Quaity Score
To improve your ad position, you can:
- increase your bid
- improve the quality of your ads
- Improve the quality of your computer and mobile landing page experience
- High cost-per-click (CPC)
Your ad’s position on the page is determined by your bid, the components of Quality Score (expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), and the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats.
Ads at the top of a page generally have the following qualities:
- High relevance: The ad text and landing page are relevant to a person seeing your ad.
- Good performance over time: The ad consistently generates clicks.
- Competitive bids: The ad’s bid is competitive with other advertisers and exceeds the top of page bid estimate.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722087?hl=en