An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results.Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
Improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC)
Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and increase daily budget
Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and decrease daily budget
Improve Quality Score and decrease cost-per-click (CPC)
Higher quality ads often lead to higher ad positions, meaning they can show up higher on the page. That’s called Ad position, Ad Rank or Quaity Score
To improve your ad position, you can:
- increase your bid
- improve the quality of your ads
- Improve the quality of your computer and mobile landing page experience
- High cost-per-click (CPC)
Your ad’s position on the page is determined by your bid, the components of Quality Score (expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), and the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats.
Ads at the top of a page generally have the following qualities:
- High relevance: The ad text and landing page are relevant to a person seeing your ad.
- Good performance over time: The ad consistently generates clicks.
- Competitive bids: The ad’s bid is competitive with other advertisers and exceeds the top of page bid estimate.
Read more here: //support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722087?hl=en
When people search on Google, text ads can appear above or below the search results. Only up to four ads are eligible to show above the search results.
Your ad’s position on the page is determined by your Ad Rank — a combination of your bid, the components of Quality Score (expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), and the expected impact of extensions and other ad formatting.
This article gives you some tips to improve your ad’s position
Keep in mind
To be eligible for a top spot, your ad needs to meet a minimum Ad Rank threshold. The minimum Ad Rank required to appear above search results is generally greater than the minimum Ad Rank to appear below search results.
How you can help your ads make it to the top
Here are some tips on how to get your ads eligible for the top spots:
- Improve your Ad Rank: Consider including more relevant information in your ads about your business to improve your expected clickthrough rate (CTR) and by creating ads with extensions, such as sitelinks. Learn more.
- Focus on relevance: Make sure your keywords, ads, and landing pages are relevant to what customers are searching for. If your ads aren’t relevant, they might show, but they won’t get as many clicks – this leads to poor performance over time.
- Keep your bid competitive: Try keeping your bid high enough so that you can compete with other advertisers who are also bidding on the same keywords you are. Look through the top of page bid estimates to help you figure out how much you probably need to bid to compete for a top spot on the page.
- Monitor your campaign results: Making small but regular improvements now could have a big impact later on.
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top Position In Paid Search Results
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top Position In Paid Results
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top Position In Paid Search Result