Betty’s manager is wondering why she needs to spend time on her new Google App campaign, since machine learning helps to automate a signiﬁcant amount of the campaign.
What are three things Betty can do to guide the campaign? (Choose three.)
Select All Correct Responses
- Make adjustments to the campaign in reaction to hourly ﬂuctuations in performance.
- Create helpful boundaries for the system to work within, by setting a thoughtful bid and budget.
- Build a library of diﬀerent ad assets, with the intention swapping them entirely on a weekly basis.
- Provide the system with ample, meaningful data and the time to process it.
- Keep an eye on strategy and objectives, evolving them over time as needed.