Bob is seeing low traffic for one of his product groups and daily spend is low. What could he do to help increase impressions and traffic?
- Increase the campaign’s daily budget
- Add negative keywords to the product group
- Add a promotional message to his ads
- Increase bids on products groups
Bob is seeing low traffic for one of his product groups and daily spend is low. What could he do to help increase impressions and traffic
Increasing bids on product groups will lead to more impressions and will increase traffic. However finding an optimal bid is just one factor optimizing your adwords campaigns.
No doubt, Google Shopping delivers great results and has already become an integral part of many advertisers’ lives. However, many of those advertisers haven’t found ways to differentiate themselves from their competition.
A few weeks ago, I presented some Google Shopping insights. This blog post gives an overview of our findings from research and testing undertaken by our business intelligence team in Berlin. Hopefully, these insights will enable you to tackle the challenge and do advanced optimization of your Google Shopping campaigns.
- The bidding model behind Shopping has a much greater elasticity compared to Paid Search, but only within a very small range. For some products, small bid increases could result in significant traffic gains on relevant search queries, meaning there are likely to be many “quick wins” within your Shopping account.
- Setting different Campaign Priorities in AdWords for single campaigns will have no impact on traffic volumes. However, using priorities for segmentation of traffic by specificity of search queries is very powerful and can save about 20% of costs.
- Optimizing product descriptions and product categories within the product feed has no impact over traffic volume.
- Optimizing Product Titles within the product feed has a huge impact on traffic volume. Rewriting titles also allows traffic to be directed to certain products.
- Bob Is Seeing Low Traffic
- Bob Is Seeing Low Traffic For One Of His