Research for a client who owns used car dealerships shows that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
Placements are locations on Display Network where your ad can appear. Examples include relevant websites and apps that partner with Google to show ads. You can choose specific locations by adding managed placements.
Topic targeting allows your ads can to appear automatically on any sites with related content on the Google Display Network.
Read more here: //support.google.com/partners/answer/2769377?hl=en
If you want to run ads on the Display Network but only on placements you’ve hand-picked, you can do so with managed placements. For example, if you sell travel packages and want your ads to appear on a particular website or a specific page about travel, add it as a managed placement.
Read more here //support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470108?hl=en
Placements are locations on the Google Display Network where your ads can appear. A placement can be a website or a specific page on a site, a mobile app, video content, or even an individual ad unit.
What makes a placement a “managed placement” is that you’ve chosen to target a website, mobile app, or ad unit specifically. In practice, this means adding the placement to the ad groups in your Display Network campaigns, similar to the way you’d add keywords.
- A placement has to be part of the Display Network for your AdWords ads to show there.
- You can only add managed placements to certain campaign types: “Display Network only,” “Search Network with Display Select,” and “Video.”
- As with all AdWords advertising, you’ll compete with other advertisers to show your ads on placements you select.
- If you choose popular sites or are just getting started with advertising on the Display Network, you may need higher bids to get impressions. You can always adjust your bids later.
- Research For Client Who Owns Used Car
- Research For Client Who Owns Used Car Dealerships
- Research For Client Who Owns Used Car Dealerships Shows That People
- Research For Client Who Owns Used Car Dealership
- Which Targeting Method Would You Use
All Questions and Answers of AdWords Fundamentals Assessment :
AdWords Fundamentals was updated. Now it's available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam 17th January, 2018.