Which automated bid strategy might help improve the chances that your ad gets to the top of the page?
- A) Target outranking share
- B) Target search page location
- C) Target Cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- D) Target Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
Target search page location is a type of portfolio bid strategy that automates bidding across multiple campaigns, ad groups, and keywords to show your ad on the top of the page or on the first page of Google search results. This article explains how the portfolio Target search page location bid strategy works and what its settings are.
- Which Automated Bid Strategy Might Help