Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?
- Consistent performance from day-to-day
- Higher clickthrough rates (CTR) than on Google Search
- Expansive network of diverse sites
- Accurate forecasts of clicks and impressions
The Google Display Network allows to you connect with customers with a variety of ad formats across the digital universe. This network spans over two million websites that reach over 90% of people on the Internet. It can help you reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites, showing a friend a YouTube video, checking their Gmail account, or using mobile sites and apps.
The Google Display Network is used by thousands of advertisers to reach users on hundreds of thousands of websites and apps across all publisher categories – from large, well-known sites to niche sites and audiences. Put simply, the Google Display Network (GDN) will place your display ads against related content and audiences across thousands of sites.
Read more here: //support.google.com/partners/answer/2740585?hl=en-GB
- Which Is Benefit Of Using Display Advertising
- Which Is Benefit Of Using Display Advertising With Google
- Which Is Benefit Of Using Display