Which is a best practice for writing an effective text ad?
- Talk about yourself and your business
- Make the text different from what’s on your landing page
- Use a passive verb in the headline
- Write several ads and see which one performs the best
- Use all capital letters in the headline
- Make sure the headline wraps to two lines
- Capitalize the first letter of each word in the headline
- End the headline with an exclamation point
This practice is called Ad rotation. This is an experiment type activity to find best performing ad among several ads. If you have multiple ads within an ad group, your ads will rotate because no more than one ad from your account can show at a time. Use the ad rotation setting to specify how often you’d like the ads in your ad group to be served relative to one another.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/112876