This question have 3 possible answers:
Which statement is true about bumper ads?
- They’re purchased on a cost-per-view basis.
- They’re available on YouTube and Google Search.
- They’re designed for a mobile-first world.
- They have the lowest CPM among outstream formats.
- They’re a 15-second, skippable, in-stream ad format.
- They’re bought on a cost-per-view basis.
- They run outside of a video stream.
- They can be purchased through Google Ads or Google Preferred.
- They’re in-stream ads that appear following a video.
- They’re in-stream ads, skippable after five seconds.
- They’re located at the top of the YouTube video home feed.
- They provide reach, frequency, and brand awareness.