Let’s say you have saved 10 different messages as drafts for a holiday campaign. You now need to schedule these drafts to publish, taking into account other messages that might already be scheduled. Which tool would be most effective for this task?
- Use Hootsuite’s Bulk Compose feature.
- Use the Hootsuite Planner to drag and drop the drafts into the most appropriate time slots.
- Do not schedule them which will trigger Hootsuite to automatically assign a time
- Use the Auto-Publisher, and set the cadence for everyone 12 hours.
- Schedule the publishing time when composing the draft, cross-referencing with a calendar.