Levi is an experienced marketing strategist for a software company that sells a learning platform to public schools. He has developed healthy individual measurement habits that drive his success in constantly evolving his company’s marketing strategies to the changing needs of the schools.
Which two habits has Levi developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies? (Choose two.)
- He only checks his company’s key performance indicators during revision phases, knowing that the indicators will generally stay stable under regular use.
- He trusts his instincts and the thoughts of his co-workers, allowing him to take risks that yield results.
- He segments data using his company’s CRM dashboards, giving his organization access to data that powers their decision-making.
- He encourages learning from failure, which is necessary for testing the possibilities and for learning what does not work.
- He asks “What do you think?” questions to ensure he has enough input to make a sophisticated marketing decision.