Once you have deleted a view, you have a limited number of days to restore that view.
A view is permanently deleted 35 days after being moved to the Trash Can. Once deleted, the view is gone, and we are not be able to retrieve any historical data or reinstate the reports. This includes any setting and configuration preferences, like Goals and user permissions, but does not include data saved at the property or account level.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009621
You must have Edit permission to move a view to the Trash Can. To move a view to the Trash Can:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you wish to delete.
- In the VIEW column, click View Settings.
- Click Move view to Trash Can.
- Click Move view to Trash Can in the confirmation message.
- Once You Have Deleted View Limited Number
- Once You Have Deleted View