The Reports section in Hootsuite Analytics is
- where you connect social media accounts to Hootsuite
- a location search stream, with geocode set for your specific location where the API cord plugs in
- where you set the parameters for a social media campaign
- a fully customizable, shareable display of your social accounts’ metrics
- where you undertake multivariate audience testing to determine optimal ad placement
The Reports section in Hootsuite Analytics allows you to review and share the most important metrics data for all your social media accounts linked with the Hootsuite dashboard in real-time. You can check out data metrics regarding the engagement, total followers, etc. for your social media networks. The reports feature can be found in the Sidebar of the Hootsuite dashboard inside the Analytics section.