True or false? Each prospect who comes to your website for the first time is always in the Awareness stage of the Buyer’s Journey.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
You can probably be interested in:
- A customer who recently purchased your product realizes that it’s not the right solution for the problem they were trying to solve. He would like to return the product. Which stage of the buyer’s journey is your customer in?
- You begin to optimize your website content for search engines and visitors alike. Which stage of the buyer’s journey should this content be for?
- Which of the following would be the most appropriate call-to-action to place at the bottom of an Awareness stage blog post?
- Fill in the blank: The outlined Content Process steps are plan, create, _______, analyze, repeat.
- True or false? Buyer personas are effective for all organization types.
- True or false? You should vary the time that you share content on your social media channels. That way you can discover the times your audience is most active and continue to share content during those times.
- True or false? You have spent a lot of time planning and creating a great content offer. You are now done with the content process and should move on to create your next piece of content.
- If your content is focused on the different solutions to your buyer persona’s problem, where would that content fit into the buyer’s journey?
- True or false? To ensure that search engines understand your website page, it’s necessary to repeat your primary keyword throughout the page content using the same wording and phrasing.